1. Min graduate, preferably Masters
2. Min 4-5 years of experience in a leading role as a Trainer (Preferably from a reputable BPO). Should be able to provide a recommendation letter with verification details from at least one employer
3. Excellent skills in computer handling (Test should be conducted to assess this skill)
4. Excellent English communication and writing skills (Test should be conducted to assess this skill)
5. Well Versed in creating written and visual training materials using the most common computer software
6. (Example: PowerPoint, Excel, Words, Audio/Video Editing).
7. Must have excellent organization & Interpersonal skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines
8. No Full-Time Students (If currently studying MUST provide a detailed schedule of classes and exams ahead and the same should be provided to the interviewer)
9. Should have fully functional equipment and internet connections to work from home 10. Should have an understanding of KPIs, Targets, and Quality assurance. Preferred: Medical or Worker Compensation Background is preferred.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The trainer is responsible for evaluating needs and current practices related to the training & development of existing employees and for new hires. The Training is also responsible to develop training manuals, and handbooks to enhance the effectiveness of work processes.
1. Develops training aids such as manuals, and handbooks and informs employees about training options.
2. Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
3. Coach and Mentor Team Members (both New Hires and on the Floor) in a structured manner to bring them up the learning curve.
4. Initiate or conduct the surveys and quizzes or run refresher programs in relation to need analysis.
5. Consult with managers, and leadership related to organizational objectives.
6. Track and compile collected data.